The following is a list of information that is important for our review of your 2017 property tax appeal.
Commercial Properties Only:
- 2016 income and expenses
- Rent roll as of January 1, 2017 (please include tenant, unit size, rent amount and price per square foot, lease type gross or NNN, lease commencement, amount of vacant space and space type ie office, retail, flex space, etc.)
Both Residential and Commercial Properties:
- Cost of Property repairs that have not been completed as of January 1, 2017
- Appraisals done on the property within the last three years
- Closing Statement if there was a subject sale within the last two years.
- Please email any other information you feel we should know about that could affect your property value.